Zehua Chen received his Master’s degree in 2018 from Nankai University in China, with a thesis on the modelling of amorphous silica by using density-functional theory (DFT) and classical molecular dynamics (CMD).
Zehua joined our group in September 2018 and supported by TU/e-DIFFER Storing Solar Energy program, his research focuses on the multiscale computational modelling of perovskite solar cells: from material properties to device performance.
Zehua is now a postdoctoral research at beijing Computational Science Research Center. His full list of publication can be found at google scholar.
Publications: * equal contribution
- Z. Chen, H. Xue, G. Brocks, P. Bobbert, S. Tao, Thermodynamic origin of the photostability of the two-dimensional perovskite PEA2Pb(I1–xBrx)4, ACS Energy Letters 8, 943-949 (2023).
- Z Chen, G Brocks, S Tao, PA Bobbert, Light-tunable three-phase coexistence in mixed halide perovskites, Physical Review B 106 (13), 134110 (2022).
- S Kahmann, Z Chen, O Hordiichuk, O Nazarenko, S Shao, MV Kovalenko, S. Tao, M. Loi, Compositional Variation in FAPb1–xSnxI3 and Its Impact on the Electronic Structure: A Combined Density Functional Theory and Experimental Study, Applied Materials & Interfaces 14 (30), 34253-34261(2022).
- Z. Chen, G. Brocks, S. Tao, P. A. Bobbert, Unified theory for light-induced halide segregation in mixed halide perovskites, Nature Communications, 12, 2687(2021).
- K. Datta, B. T. van Gorkom, Z. Chen, S. Tao, P. A. Bobbert, M. M. Wienk, R. A. J. Janssen, et al. The Effect of Light-Induced Halide Segregation on the performence of Mixed-Halide Perovskite Solar Cells, ACS Appl. Energy Mater, (2021).
- H. Xie, Z. Wang, Z. Chen, M. Pols, S. Stranks, S. Tao, M. Grätzel, A. Hagfeldt, M. L. Cantu, et al. Phosphonates immobilize ions under non-equilibrium conditions in highly stable halide perovskite solar cells, Joule, 5, 1246(2021)
- Q. Li, Z. Chen, I. Tranca, S. Gaastra-Nedea, D. Smeulders and S. Tao, Compositional effect on water adsorption on metal halide perovskites, Applied surface Science, 538, 148058(2021).
- N. Li*, Y. Luo*, Z Chen*, G. Brocks, S. Tao, D. P. Fenning, H. Zhou et al. Microscopic Degradation in Formamidinium-Cesium Lead Iodide Perovskite Solar Cells under Operational Stressors, Joule, 4, 1743 (2020).