Chidozie Onwudinanti holds two Master’s degrees from the Moscow Power Engineering Institute and Delft University of Technology, in Power Electronics and Sustainable Energy Technology respectively.
Dozie joined our group in March 2017. He is currently studying the hydrogen diffusion in transition metals and their alloys using atomistic modelling techniques including DFT and micro-kinetics and kinetic Monte Carlo. He is also a member of Plasma Material Interactions at DIFFER.
- C. Onwudinanti, G. Brocks, V. Koelman, T. Morgan, S. Tao, Tin deposition on ruthenium and its influence on blistering in multi-layer mirrors, submitted to Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics.
- M. He, C. Onwudinanti, Y. Zheng, Y. Zheng, X. Wu, Z. Zhang, S. Tao, Ab initio study of metal carbide hydrides in 2.25Cr1Mo0.25V steel, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 23, 5199(2021).
- C. Onwudinanti, G. Brocks, V. Koelman, T. Morgan, S. Tao, Hydrogen diffusion out of ruthenium — an ab-initio study of the role of adsorbates, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2020, 22, 7935 (Open Access). .
- N. Li, S. Tao, Y. Chen, X. Niu, C. Onwudinanti, C. Hu, Z. Qiu, Z Xu, G. Zheng, L. Wang, Y. Zhang, L. Li, H. Liu, Y. Lun, J. Hong, X. Wang, Y. Liu, H. Xie, Y. Gao, Y. Bai, S. Yang, G. Brocks, Q. Chen, H. Zhou, Cation and anion immobilization through chemical bonding enhancement with fluorides for stable halide perovskite solar cells, Nature Energy, 4, 408–415 (2019).
- C. Onwudinanti, I. Tranca, T. Morgan, S. Tao, Tin, The Enabler—Hydrogen Diffusion into Ruthenium, Nanomaterials 2019, 9(1), 129 (Open Access).
- J. Jiang, C. Onwudinanti, R. A. Hatton, P. A. Bobbert, S. Tao, Stabilizing lead-free all-inorganic tin halide perovskites by ion exchange, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2018, 122 (31), 17660-17667 (Open Access).