José Manuel Vicent Luna obtained his bachelor degree in physics in the University of Córdoba (Spain) and his master degree in Science and Technology of Colloids and Interphases in the University Pablo de Olavide, Seville (Spain). In 2018 and in the same institution, he obtained his Ph.D degree in molecular simulation of ionic liquids and porous materials for energy applications. Until the beginning of 2019, he worked as post-doc researcher in the same research group where he obtained a fellowship for a five months post-doctoral research stay in the, Faculdade de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto, Laboratory of Separation and Reaction Engineering (Portugal). He joined our group in September 2019 and his work focuses on the study of perovskites solar cells via classical Molecular Dynamics (MD) and Density Functional based Tight Binding (DFTB) methods.
Selected Publications: # equal contribution, * corresponding author
1. A. Luna-Triguero, A. Slawek, R. Sánchez-de-Armas, J. J. Gutiérrez-Sevillano, C. O. Ania, J. B. Parra, J. M. Vicent-Luna*, and S. Calero*, π-Complexation for Olefin/Paraffin Separation using Aluminosilicates. Chem. Eng. J, 380, 122482, 2019.
2. A. Luna-Triguero#, J. M. Vicent-Luna#, R. M. Madero-Castro, P. Gómez-Álvarez, and S. Calero, Acetylene Storage and Separation using Metal-Organic Frameworks with Open Metal Sites. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 11, 31499-31507, 2019.
3. A. Luna-Triguero, A. Slawek, H. Huinink, T. J. H. Vlugt, A. Poursaeidesfahani, J. M. Vicent-Luna*, and S. Calero*, Enhancing the Water Capacity in Zr-based Metal-Organic Framework for Heat Pump and Atmospheric Water Generator Applications. ACS Appl. Nano. Mater. 2, 3050-3059, 2019.
4. J. M. Vicent-Luna, J. J. Gutiérrez-Sevillano, S. Hamad, J. A. Anta, and S Calero, Role of Ionic Liquid [EMIM]+[SCN]– in the Adsorption and Diffusion of Gases in Metal-Organic Frameworks. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 10, 29694-29704, 2018.
5. A. Sławek#, J. M. Vicent-Luna#, B. Marszałek, B. Gil, R. E. Morris, W. Makowski, and S. Calero, Gate-Opening Mechanism of Hydrophilic-Hydrophobic Metal-Organic Frameworks: Molecular Simulations and Quasi-Equilibrated Desorption. Chem. Mater., 30, 5116-5127, 2018.
6. A. Luna-Triguero#, J. M. Vicent-Luna#, A. Poursaeidesfahani, T. J. H. Vlugt, R. Sánchez-de-Armas, P. Gómez-Álvarez, and S. Calero, Improving Olefin Purification using Metal Organic Frameworks with Open Metal Sites. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 10, 16911-16917, 2018.
7. A. Luna-Triguero, J. M. Vicent-Luna*, and S. Calero*, Phase Transition Induced by Gas Adsorption in Metal‐Organic Frameworks. Chem. – Eur. J., 24, 8530-8534, 2018.
8. J. M. Vicent-Luna, J. M.; E. Azaceta, S. Hamad, J. M Ortiz-Roldan, R. Tena-Zaera, S. Calero, and J. A. Anta, Molecular Dynamics Analysis of Charge Transport in Ionic-Liquid Electrolytes Containing Added Salt with Mono, Di, and Trivalent Metal Cations. ChemPhysChem, 19, 1665-1673, 2018.
9. J. M. Vicent-Luna, J. M. Romero-Enrique, S Calero, and J. A. Anta, Micelle Formation in Aqueous Solutions of Room Temperature Ionic Liquids: A Molecular Dynamics Study. J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 8348-8358, 2017.
10. J. M. Vicent-Luna#, A. Luna-Triguero#, and S. Calero, Storage and Separation of Carbon Dioxide and Methane in Hydrated Covalent Organic Frameworks. J. Phys. Chem. C, 120, 23756-23762, 2016.
For full list of publications, please visit //jmviclun.github.io/.