Junke Jiang studied microelectronics at the Guilin University of Electronic Technology in China. Before he joined our group in September 2017, his research focused on atomistic simulations of optoelectronic properties of 2D material.
Supported by NWO Shell CSER tenure track program, his PhD research focuses on fundamental understanding of the optoelectronic properties and stability of lead halide and lead-free halide perovskites.
Publications: # equal contribution
- J. Cao#, J. Jiang#, N. Li, Y. Dong, Y. Jia, S. Tao, Ni Zhao, Alkali-Cation-Enhanced Benzylammonium Passivation for Efficient and Stable Perovskite Solar Cells Fabricated Through Sequential Deposition, J. Mater. Chem. A, 8, 19357-19366 (2020).
- N. Li, Y. Luo, Z Chen, J. Jiang, G. Brocks,Q. Chen, S. Tao, D. P. Fenning, H. Zhou et al. Microscopic Degradation in Formamidinium-Cesium Lead Iodide Perovskite Solar Cells under Operational Stressors, Joule, 4, 1743 (2020).
- F. Liu#, J. Jiang#, Y. Zhang, C. Ding, T. Toyoda, S. Hayase, R. Wang, S. Tao, and Q. Shen, Reviving Near-Infrared Emission for Sn-Pb Alloyed Perovskite Quantum Dots by Sodium Doping, Angewandte Chemie, 10. 1002 (2020).
- S. Tao, I. Schmidt, G. Brocks, J. Jiang, I. Tranca, K. Meerholz, S. Olthof,
Absolute energy level positions in tin and lead based halide perovskites, Nature Communications, 10, 2560 (2019).
- F. Liu, C. Ding, Y. Zhang, T. Kamisaka, Q. Zhao, J. M. Luther, T. Toyoda, S. Hayase, T. Minemoto, K. Yoshino, B. Zhang, S. Dai, J. Jiang, S. Tao, and Qing Shen, GeI2 Additive for High Optoelectronic Quality CsPbI3 Quantum Dots and Their Application in Photovoltaic Devices. Chemistry of Materials, 2019, 3, 31, 798-807.
- J. Jiang, C. Onwudinanti, R. A. Hatton, P. A. Bobbert, S. Tao, Stabilizing lead-free all-inorganic tin halide perovskites by ion exchange, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2018, 122 (31), 17660-17667 (Open Access).
- D. Bartesaghi, A Ray, J. Jiang, R. K. M. Bouwer, S. Tao, T. J. Savenije, Partially replacing Pb by Mn in hybrid metal halide perovskites: Structural and electronic properties, APL Materials, 6, 121106 (2018) (Open Access).