On the new employer branding page at TU/e, our group is chosen for representing the research cluster of Nano, Quantum and Photonics at the department of Applied Physics. In the interview, Shuxia Tao summarizes our recent research highlights and long term ambitions and explains why TU/e is the best place for realizing this. The complete story can be found here.
- BSc/MSc project: Modeling excitons in halide perovskite semiconductors
- BSc/MSc project: development of DFTB method for large-scale simulations of metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of defects in metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of interfaces in perovskite solar cells
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of 2D/3D perovskites