Today, Mike started an industrial internship at Software for Chemistry & Materials (SCM), Amsterdam. There, he will be working for 3 months on implementing an new functionality in a DFT code, BAND. Have fun, Mike.
- BSc/MSc project: Modeling excitons in halide perovskite semiconductors
- BSc/MSc project: development of DFTB method for large-scale simulations of metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of defects in metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of interfaces in perovskite solar cells
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of 2D/3D perovskites