Shuxia has been awarded pretigious IAAM young scientist medal of 2019 at 27th European Advanced Materials Congress, August, 11-14, Sweden. She delivered an IAAM award lecture and chaired the session ‘Computational Materials & Modelling’.
- BSc/MSc project: Modeling excitons in halide perovskite semiconductors
- BSc/MSc project: development of DFTB method for large-scale simulations of metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of defects in metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of interfaces in perovskite solar cells
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of 2D/3D perovskites