Mike Pols joined our group as a student research assistant. With strong background in both Physics and Chemistry from TU/e, he will be exploring a new research direction of ‘atom-thin 2D materials in perovskite solar cells’. Welcome, Mike!
- BSc/MSc project: Modeling excitons in halide perovskite semiconductors
- BSc/MSc project: development of DFTB method for large-scale simulations of metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of defects in metal halide perovskites
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of interfaces in perovskite solar cells
- BSc/MSc project: DFT simulations of 2D/3D perovskites